sexta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2008

Morro dos Ventos Uivantes

- What are you thinking about?
- I was thinking about the sea. Have you ever seen the sea?
- I must have done. I don't remember. My life didn't begin until... until...
- Who sent you?
- Nobody.
- Was it a bird?
- A bird?
- Or a tree? Or the wind?
- No, a bird. I don't know.
- Do you Know anything?
- Can you talk to trees? No? Touch the wind? Let's send your spirit into that tree.
- Where?
- There.
- There?
- Make it talk to us.
- Talk to me.
- Listen. Go on, listen. They're calling your name.
- How did you do that?
- I can do lots of things.
- What things?
-Stand up. Where are you going? Como here. Come here. Come back here. Come here. Close your eyes. If when you open your eyes, the day is sunny and bright, so shall your future be, but if the day is full of storms so shall be your life. Now, open your eyes.

(WUTHERING HEIGHTS - Emily Brontë)